Saturday, February 9, 2013

snowed-in day activity: Valentine-ify your nails

I don't know about all of you, but I am snowed in. There is no way I am going outside with snow past my knees! (For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, there was a large blizzard named Nemo in the northeast- my area of CT got 2 feet plus.) So I needed to figure out something to do besides school work that would occupy some of my time, and since V-day is coming up soon, I thought why not Valentine-ify my nails!

Obviously this is not the most creative version of Valentine nails, but I wasn't satisfied with anything else I did. I used Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Nail Color in Sugar Coat, a light pink nail polish, on all my nails and then Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Paint the Town, a red polish, on my ring finger as an "accent" nail.

You can make this as creative as you want! I think using the same colors and adding dots, or even drawing hearts would look really cute (if you have the tools to make precise designs, or a steady hand!). If you google it, I am sure you can find a bunch of cute designs!

I am not really going to be celebrating Valentine's day, since this year it's just me, myself and I, but I thought...what the heck...why not get into the V-day spirit and pass a little time!

Always stay happy, healthy and WARM! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment