Sunday, February 3, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk razor

I want to tell you all about this really cool website I found. It's called BzzAgent and basically what you have to do is create an account and answer a bunch of surveys that determine products you may enjoy. They then choose "campaigns" for you to test based on the surveys that you filled out! It's completely free (no entering card info) and the only thing you have to do is give your opinion about the product! It's really that easy!

I was sent the Schick Hydro Silk razor along with some coupons. I was really surprised that it came with an extra cartridge plus a little thing you can stick on your wall in your shower to place the razor in. Although I don't generally have a preference for razors, I thought this was one was really great! You just have to hold it under running water and then shave. I like ones that don't require shaving cream because it makes the whole process much easier and faster. If you like those kind of razors, I would say go out and get this one. The blade stays sharp for a while and the conditioning strip as well!

 

I think this is such a great site and I really advise those who want to get free things to sign up! (I just want to reiterate that I am not being sponsored. I signed up for this site and received a product to give a review, just as anyone else could do. My opinions are my own.)

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment