Thursday, January 9, 2014

2013 beauty smackdown: best in beauty

Where has 2013 gone?! I cannot believe a whole year has passed, it feels like just a few months ago I was telling you about my 2013 resolutions! Because I don't really do monthly favorite videos, I wanted to do an end of the year type of thing to let you know my favorite products in each category. I tried my hardest to narrow it down to my absolute favorites, but for some of them I really just didn't have one or I had too many so I just included all my favorites.


Starting off with face products:
  • primer- L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother Finishing Cream
  • foundation- L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation, Estee Lauder Double Wear Light
  • concealer- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
  • powder- Coastal Scents 6 Contour Blush Palette (white shade)
  • blush- MAC Powder Blush in Blushbaby
  • bronzer- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
  • highlight- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond


Moving on to eye products:
  • eye primer- Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
  • eye shadow single- Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Single in Nutty
  • eye shadow trios/quads/etc.- L'Oreal Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quad in Cuppa Joe, CoverGirl Eye Enhancer 3-Kit Shadow in Shimmering Sands
  • eye shadow palette- I can't just pick one...I LOVE THEM ALL!
  • brow product- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit in Ash


And last, but never least, lip products:
  • lip balm/chapstick- Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
  • lipstick- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Lingerie Pink 7
  • lip gloss- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly, Nars Lipgloss in Turkish Delight

So those are my favorites for the year! I know I didn't include some categories, but that's because I haven't found products that I love yet (so...obvously I am looking for your suggestions)! Let me know what your favorites for the month of December and 2013 were in the comment section below!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment