Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 2013 Glam bag

Once again, super impressed by this month's Glam bag. The bag isn't my favorite, but it's still cute...and I think these bags are great to regift! Let me get straight to the contents:


Starting at the left is the Smashbox Oil-Free Photo Finish Foundation Primer, which I have tried before. It has a very silky, silicone-type texture and claims to make your makeup last longer. I don't really notice a difference between when I wear it or not, but I shall keep trying. Next to that is the pixi Lash Booster Mascara. Umm...I don't really have trouble applying mascara and getting it all over my eye but this one is another story. It doesn't matter how hard I try or how careful I am, it ends up all over my eyelid. What the heck?! Plus it's doing basically nothing for my lashes...

The next two products (swatched) are the MICA Beauty Shimmer Powder in Bronze and the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in 69. I feel like I can't pull off gold colors very well but this is very pigmented and goes on easily. The lipstick is also beautiful. Not only in color, but also the texture. Creamy yet stays on the lips without smudging.

The last product for this month is the Michael Todd Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask. This glycolic mask claims to do a whole list of things but I'd have to try it longer to really see benefits. So far I did notice that my skin feels soft and as if I just used my Clarisonic.

If the other Glam bag posts haven't convinced you to subscribe, maybe this one will? Talk to you soon!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment