Monday, August 12, 2013

current must have's

I haven't done a favorites post in a while because to be honest, I don't wear makeup consistently enough right now to be calling something a "favorite". However...there are some products that I just find myself going back to again and again.


ANNNDD there they are! Quite simple, but they do the trick for me! Let me start with the brush at the bottom. This is the Coastal Scents Classic Blender Natural and I absolutely love it! It does the job I want it to do (blending) and is so cheap. I'm not talking quality cheap- the quality s awesome- I'm talking change out of your pocket cheap. It's not even $3 and so far I honestly have no complaints!

Going to the top left, is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel. Not saying I am an expert on brow gels but this has been the only one that keeps my brow hairs where I place them, and that has proven to be quite a feat. It has the hold of hairspray without the crispy feeling- even though I don't mind that too much.

Blush is not really my favorite part of makeup but I can't lie how I feel about this one. It is the bareMinerals Blush in t.t.y.l. and I love it. Swatched, it comes off as a very light pink but on the cheeks it is more rose colored. The thing I love most about this blush is that it isn't super pigmented...I know that may sound like a contradiction, but it makes it really easy to use. I think I use this blush about every time I apply makeup so that pretty much says it all.

The second swatch shown is the pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Rose Romance. This is not only a great nude color, but it's one of those lipstick crayons that you can apply with your eyes closed.  I like pairing this with just about any eye look because it goes with everything.

Last but not least is a trusty mascara, the Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara in Extreme Black. What makes this mascara so great is not necessarily the formula, but more the wand. It looks almost like a brush so it is really great at separating clumpy lashes. I like using it on my lower lashes as well, because it coats all of them evenly.

Those are just a few of my trusty favorites that I know will never do me wrong. Hope you got some insight in to my favorites that could possibly become yours!

Always stay happy and healthy! :) Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment