Tuesday, May 21, 2013

bright orange nails

Despite being sick, I keep pushing myself to do things that feel "summery". My nails really needed to be repainted to I decided to go with something bright!

I really have been loving nail polishes that dry quickly- I just don't have the patience for the ones that take FOREVER. I find that the Essie Nail Polishes do that, so I used the shade Boat House on all my nails- not including my ring finger.

Although I think this color is beautiful to wear on it's own, another thing I have been loving is rose gold. It seems to be another large trend this summer and I am definitely going to be jumping on the bandwagon. So since the Boat House has that orange tinge, the rose gold would work perfect with it. For my ring finger I used the e.l.f. Nail Polish in Blushing Beauty.

I did two coats of each, but let them dry in between. I really think that's important to get a quick drying polish to work the best. I love these colors together and apart, and I think they would look bangin' with a navy maxi-dress (which I must confess is on the way to my house from Forever21)!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment