Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Glam bag May 2013

This post is quite late and I apologize for that. I have been so busy with graduation, moving back home and of course, searching for a job (not to mention that I have caught some kind of cold)! I thought I would do this post anyway to get back on track and in the swing of things!


This months bag was quite amazing, not only in terms of monetary value but also the selection of products. On the left is the St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion. I have heard great things about the self-tanner and this works great as a one-shot type thing. The color is buildable, however I am not sure how well it holds up to sweat, rubbing, etc. It might be perfect to cover up awkward tan lines!

Next is the NuMe Finishing Serum. I have yet to try this so I'll keep you updated! The Zoya Nail Polish in Neely. This color and formula is amazing- it coats on easily and dries fast. This is a milky mint polish that is perfect for this season!

The last two products are the Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Pink and the yaby Concealer Refill in Buff. The lip gloss is quite unique...although not very opaque it feels slick on the lips so I'm not sure about the staying power. As for the concealer, I have not tried it yet to give an impression.

I hope this gives you a little insight as to what Glam bag is about! Look for more posts soon!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment