Wednesday, April 10, 2013

quick eye makeup

Recently I have been drawn to quick and easy eye looks that I can just slab on when I'm in a rush. One of the palette's that has made this effortless is the balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette. I just love the combinations of colors in this palette and the fact that all the shades I need are in one place, makes it that much better!

First I take the shade Matt Abdul and feather that into my crease. The only purpose for this color is to create a gradient to the brow area. I then take Matt Hung and place that on the entire lid, making the color as dense as I can. I also drag that color along the lower lash line. To finish off the look, I add Matt Malloy on the brow bone and inner corner as a highlight.

You can add liner on the top lashes and waterline to make the look extra dramatic! I think this would look amazing on green and brown eyes because of the purple tones in the shadows. The best thing about it- it only takes about 2 minutes to do both eyes!


You can see that the complete look ends up being light enough to wear every day (especially without the black liner in the waterline) without looking too plain. Pair it with a nice nude pink lip and you are good to go!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment