Saturday, April 20, 2013

April Glam bag 2013

Another month, another Glam bag! The theme for April was "Pretty in Pink" so of course, all the products were pink and girly! Here's what the contents/bag looked like:


All the way on the top left, is Be a Bombshell Blush in the shade Sweet Cheeks- the swatch is all the way to the left as well! I would describe this as the perfect Barbie-pink with shimmer. I don't think the picture really does it justice, because it really is super pigmented. It can be intensified with more product and wears pretty long.

Next up is the Sexy Hair Powder Play. I think these types of products really have been really new staples on the market. I haven't tried this specific brand but I am sure most of them work the same.
The second to last product is the Two Cosmetics Duo Eye Shadow in Heartache- those swatches are the middle and right ones. I am unsure how I feel about pink eyeshadow, I may have to work a little with some different looks! They are very pigmented though!

Lastly, is the Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I'll Call You. I really enjoyed this color because it is one of those shades that can go with anything! I would say the actual color comes off as a bit brighter of a pink than what is shown in the picture (this was 3 coats). The drying time also isn't as quick as others, but I would say it is about average. The polish lasted 2 days and on the third, there was some minor chipping- my disclaimer is that I don't have great nail beds right now.
So those were all the great products that came with the April 2013 Glam bag. A little update from last month- as you probably may have guessed, I pick the GLAMRX Mini Freestyle Palette as my favorite product! I think this is the most convenient thing ever, especially on very short trips! I think it is also amazing for a day to night look for someone that works all day and is planning an outing at night! I just can't say enough about it!

I hope you enjoy the Glam bags as much as I do, and maybe these posts have even made you want to subscribe yourself! Of the 4 Glam bags I have received I have not yet been disappointed- that is not to say all the products were the most amazing quality, but the sizes of the samples and the variety of products that come with it are so great for $10!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment