Sunday, April 14, 2013

easy Sunday OOTD

I had a brunch to attend today and it was more of a classy type thing. I thought I would do this outfit of the day right away since you might still be able to find these things! Please don't mind my messy room -.-


Dress- TJ Maxx
Shoes- wedges from Charlotte Russe (click here)
Jewelry- bangles and hoops from Forever21

If you are into loose "shift" dresses like this, I would really suggest to look for this at your TJ Maxx- it was only $17! I should mention though that this is a bit sheer so you need a slip or some type of shaping item underneath. The shoes are amazing as well, so comfortable!

I can't wait to wear this dress with some flats for a more casual look. This could also work as a swimsuit cover-up if you find this too sheer!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment