Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 resolutions!

A new year is always a great time to create goals you wish to complete throughout the year. I don't like to think of them so much as resolutions, because that makes me feel as though they can be "finished". I like to think of them as aspirations and goals because they are definitely on-going and not confined to just 2013!

So here is what I wish to accomplish this year:

1. wash off my makeup every night. I am very good about this, better than ever before, but sometimes I just get lazy...especially when I am coming back from a late night. I really see a difference from when I sleep with my makeup on and those nights when I consistently take it off- as well as feeling better and more refreshed in the morning. I'm trying to think of this less as a chore and more as a beneficial habit to have.

2. continue sanitizing brushes. This is something I started when I was abroad because I was having a lot of trouble with break outs. I spot clean my brushes after every use and like to deep clean them after about 10 spot cleans (or every week and a half).

3. drink more water. I am not really a soda drinker, every once in a while I'll have some, but I do like sticking to water. I want to try to drink more, especially since I also drink coffee most mornings. The only problem I usually have is that I am constantly running to the bathroom the more water I drink.

4. only buy clothes that can double as work clothes. Since I am going to be graduating in May, I have been really giving a hard look at the wardrobe pieces I own. I started this in November, so it isn't necessarily a new year's resolution but I thought I should include it anyway. I never had to really have "work" clothes before but since I will be working soon they will be taking over my closet.

Hopefully I can stick to these- maybe I will keep you updated throughout the year! What are your resolutions for 2013? Let me know in the comment section!

Always stay happy and healthy! :)

Tschüss, Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment